Tuscan Maremma leaves you breathless when you look at its charming and stunning landscapes. It feeds your senses with its colours and bright air and fulfills them with the sincere taste of its products and the nectar of its grapes.
Those are the principal features actracting more and more people to Maremma and making them fall in love with our land.
But Maremma has got so many other thing to discover and so many activities and experiences for the traveller looking for authentic, cultural, relaxing and enjoyable moments.
We give you the chance to live the Tuscan dream and plan your perfect escape..stay at Pieve Vecchia Estate and enjoy Maremma from your own private heaven..maybe for a week or two!
Pieve Vecchia is a farmhouse built on Romans remains, restored and furnished by architect and designer Cini Boeri.
The house enjoys a peaceful hilltop position with a panoramic view of the surrounding countryside, overlooking vineyards and olive trees. Closed to the medieval village of Campagnatico, halfway from Siena and Grosseto, only two hours from Florence and Pisa and less than 30 minutes from the splendid Maremma beaches, Villa Pieve Vecchia is perfectly located to discover Tuscany.
The house consists of:
• A sitting room with a chimney and television
• A kitchen/dining room equipped with all technological facilities and with direct access to the external garden
• A master bedroom with chimney and private bathroom with bath tub
• A bedroom with two beds and the possibility to add a third
• A bedroom with three beds
• Two bathrooms with shower
• A laundry room with washing machine
The external area offers:
• A meticulously cared-for garden
• A 17×6 meter swimming pool with hydromassage area
• Plenty of parking
Don’t miss our Winter and Spring offer:
Entire house rental (minimum stay: 3 nights) | € 350 per day*
*valid until 3o/05
info&bookings | email@example.com